Click on the image above to view this Proactive Wealth Process video
Tax Planning for Investors
In this Proactive Wealth Process discussion we focus on Tax Planning for Investors with IRS Enrolled Agent, Rachel Ivanovich, MBA and Chief Leadership Officer of Easy Life Management.
We cover the following topics:
• What is new with capital gains under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (1:36)
• Understanding capital losses and carryovers (2:30)
• Tax-loss harvesting (5:01)
• How tax-loss harvesting can be used when planning for Roth conversions
• Roth conversions
• The Net Investment Income Tax
• Avoiding underpayment penalties
• TCJA changes, subsequent planning ideas/overlooked tax deductions (13:19)
Rachel Ivanovich of Easy Life Management can be reached at 760-730-1817 or email@example.com. You can learn more about Easy Life Management at https://www.elmtax.com
Catherine Magaña is a CFP® or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Managing Partner at Savvy Women Wealth Management in Carlsbad California.