Click on the image above to view this video.
Estate Planning – What to Expect in 2022
In this episode, Gita Nassiri, CPA, JD, MBT and Catherine Magaña, CFP® discuss Estate Planning for 2022 and some changes that have occurred.
So if you want to prepare your estate for your heirs, understand the new gifting and estate tax exclusions, and ensure your estate does not go into probate so you can have peace of mind, tune in now!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Estate Planning Tips For 2022
- Gift and Estate Federal Tax Exemption Updates
- Annual Gift Tax Exclusions
- Step Up in Basis for Assets
- Importance of Titling
- Beneficiary Designations
- A Misconception of Estate Planning
- What Can Occur If There Is Not a Will In Place
- Proposition 19
About Gita Nassiri
Gita Nassiri, CPA, JD, MBT is an expert in Estate Planning whose accomplishments include:
- Practicing since 1994
- Graduated with her law degree from Whittier College
- Master’s degree in business taxation with honors from USC
- Active member in California Bar Association Trusts and Estates Section.
- Fluent in French and Spanish
Thanks for listening!
FREE Webinar: Becoming a Seriously Savvy Woman
Learn what you need to do to become financially empowered… so you can accomplish more with your money. Without living on bread and water or giving up everything that brings joy to your life. If you’ve been struggling with not knowing what to do or where to start when it comes to investing and managing your finances, then you should watch this Video Training because among other things it reveals:
1) The Four Rules of Money for Women
2) The Five Steps to Financial Empowerment
3) The Five Secrets to Becoming a Seriously Savvy Woman
Savvy Women Wealth Management is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.